Sunday, December 28, 2008

My Christmas Presents...

This year I got everything that I asked for and more for Christmas. I only asked for three things and I got alot more than that. But I got those three things. They are the purple ipod, the shoes and the coat.

I got these two movies in my stocking this year... Footloose is my all time favorite movie. And I love The Mummy movies. They are pretty neat...


I also got a hot chocolate cup with some hot chocolate and I got a 30$ gift card for Borders....I absolutely love that store by the way. I got a new scarf and a hat and some gloves and I got the book called "Marley and Me"... My dad also got me a gold neclace. Its pretty sweet.


I got the purple IPod nano. I got some new converse all star shoes that are black.







And I got this really cute wool coat. Its so warm, I love it. I got to pick it out though. I had to try it on and stuff just to make sure it would fit the way I want it to.
Well that is everything for this year... Now i'm just really excited for the new year.... There is going to be some fun adventures coming in my direction soon in the year of 2009.... I can't wait...